Employment Opportunities at Marina Bay Animal Hospital
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Marina Bay Animal Hospital, where we treat your pet like part of the family!
Our Core Values
Do what’s best for our clients and their pets, with personal accountability for the results
Being humble and treating others with respect
Continued growth and learning
Fun, positive, family spirit
If your personal values are in line with our core values and you would like the opportunity to join the team at Marina Bay Animal Hospital, please email the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter including: position you are interested in, any schedule restrictions you have (unavailable times/days) and a summary of what career goals you have achieved and are still working towards.
- Your resume (.doc or .pdf format).
- Three business/professional references. Please understand that by providing their contact information, you consent to representatives of Marina Bay Animal Hospital contacting them.
We will refer to existing applications when a position becomes available on our team. Should you be considered qualified for an available position, you will be contacted for a brief telephone interview to discuss potential opportunities.
Our in person application process consists of two portions, an employment application and a short "test" of basic skills and knowledge to help us assess the level of training that might be required if you join the team. We ask that all tests be completed in our office and recommend that you allow yourself 30 minutes to complete this portion of the application process.
For a general description of positions please follow the appropriate link below:
- Would you like to work hand in hand with some of the most skilled doctors in the area? Take a look here and see if you might be a valuable addition to our family.
- Would you like to care for our boarding or hospitalized patients? Take a look here and see if you might be a valuable addition to our family.