We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine at Marina Bay Animal Hospital
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know that we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have questions.
• Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
• Ear infections
• Skin infections/parasites
• Urinary tract infections
• Respiratory disease
• Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
• Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
• End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
• It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (281) 334-2888 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
• End of Life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
• Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
• For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
Marina Bay Animal
Hospital has been providing exceptional patient care to the community since
1993, when it was founded by doctors Larry and Kim Fleming. We are a full
service veterinary hospital with a focus on building lasting relationships with
our clients and their pets. At Marina Bay Animal Hospital, we treat your pet
like part of the family.
With a compassionate and
dedicated team, we strive to deliver outstanding medical care to the dogs and
cats of the community. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership,
preventative wellness care, and happy, healthy pets. We aim to provide your
furry family members the best medical care possible, from our digital and
dental x-ray systems, to our ultrasound machine, to our state-of-the-art
surgical suite, our facility was designed with the well-being and comfort of
your pet in mind.