Welcome to Marina Bay Animal Hospital
Curbside Service & Virtual Appointments Available
We want to assure you of our commitment to keeping our hospital open and providing excellent care for your pets. Given the evolving circumstances with COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe and healthy environment for our clients, their pets, and our hospital staff.
Effective immediately, we are implementing the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines for social distancing to decrease the risk of exposure:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (281) 334-2888 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- End of Life appointments – we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
- For existing clients and patients, if you are unable to come to our hospital for curbside service we now also have TeleVet available which enables our medical staff to help assess your pet virtually. We connect via TeleVet to talk with you and have the ability to share photos and/or video. Sign up here and let us know if you need help setting up your account.
Marina Bay Animal
Hospital has been providing exceptional patient care to the community since
1993, when it was founded by doctors Larry and Kim Fleming. We are a full
service veterinary hospital with a focus on building lasting relationships with
our clients and their pets. At Marina Bay Animal Hospital, we treat your pet
like part of the family.
With a compassionate and
dedicated team, we strive to deliver outstanding medical care to the dogs and
cats of the community. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership,
preventative wellness care, and happy, healthy pets. We aim to provide your
furry family members the best medical care possible, from our digital and
dental x-ray systems, to our ultrasound machine, to our state-of-the-art
surgical suite, our facility was designed with the well-being and comfort of
your pet in mind.